DC Tai Chi is honored to host Grandmaster Li Deyin for workshops in Washington DC!
Professor Li returns to DC, offering several chances to study with one of the top ten Masters in China.
Friday April 27: 6:30-8:30pm Taiji Paired routine section 1
Saturday April 28: 9am-12:30pm World Tai Chi Day on the National Mall
3:30-5:30pm Taiji Paired routine section 2
6:30pm Dinner at Shanghai Lounge
Sunday April 29: 9:30-11:30am Taiji Paired routine section 3
1:30-3:30pm Taiji Paired routine section 4
Registration: $75 per section, or for all four sections: $275. Those who attended last year's workshop on section one may attend Friday night for $20. (Fee for 4 sessions $245)
Preferred payment method: PayPal to email@example.com, or mail a check to Nick Gracenin 2720 Wisconsin Ave., NW #502 Washington, DC 20007
The event hotel is the Kimpton Glover Park Hotel http://www.gloverparkhotel.com
The discount code will be available here https://www.ihg.com/kimptonhotels/hotels/us/en/glover-park-hotel-washington-dc/wdcsv/hoteldetail?qAdlt=1&qBrs=6c.hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv.ul.vn.ki.sp.nd.ct&qChld=0&qFRA=1&qGRM=0&qGrpCd=E72&qIta=99801505&qPSt=0&qRRSrt=rt&qRef=df&qRms=1&qRpn=1&qRpp=20&qSHp=1&qSmP=3&qSrt=sBR&qWch=0&srb_u=1&icdv=99801505&setPMCookies=true, and the reservation deadline in March 28.
2505 WISCONSIN AVENUE NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20007Reservations: 1-800-KIMPTON
The Kimpton Glover Park is the obvious choice for this event. Situated an easy walk from all the event sites: Bryce Park, Stoddert Recreation Center, Harris Building, and Shanghai Lounge.
The Glover Park neighborhood has Starbucks, restaurants, Bank of America, and a variety of shops and is a short bus ride from the National Mall.
In the leafy Glover Park neighborhood, this polished hotel is 2 blocks from the United States Naval Observatory and 2 miles from Georgetown University. Sophisticated rooms offer Wi-Fi, coffeemakers and flat-screen TVs, plus designer toiletries and yoga mats. Upgraded rooms and suites feature kitchenettes and/or city views. There's an upscale Italian restaurant, and a trendy cocktail bar with outdoor seating. Other amenities include a free shuttle to local attractions, a fitness center and a coin-operated laundry.
Check in: Friday, April 27, 2018 Check out: Sunday, April 29, 2018
Rate: $215.00 per room/per night (regular rate $264.00)
The above rates do not include taxes, currently at 14.8%.
Full American $26.00 per person/per day, inclusive of tax and gratuity
Continental $20.00 per person/per day, inclusive of tax and gratuity
Also wanted to add the great aspects that come with Kimpton hotels, included in the rate:
• Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
• It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
• Waived Daily Hotel Fee for groups.
• Wireless high-speed Internet access, complimentary
• Hosted Wine Hour Reception every evening from 5 to 6 p.m. in our lobby living room
• Complimentary coffee and tea every morning from 6 to 9 a.m. in our lobby (in-room coffeemakers available on request)
• Complimentary daily newspaper
• Most hotels have Complimentary 24-hour onsite fitness center
• Pet-friendly services and amenities, and pets stay for free